Venue Type :
Cole Hall was erected in 1929 as the auditorium section of a future administration building. The theatre/auditorium seats about 640 people and is equipped with a modern stage, dressing rooms, a stage lighting system, motion picture and sound equipment, one concert grand pianos, and a three-manual Moeller organ with 51 ranks of pipes which was installed in 1974. The name of the building perpetuates the memory of Dr. Charles Knox Cole. It is a gift of his daughter, Mrs. Virginia Garber Cole Strickler.